HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.

Re: HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.
There are some gems in there.

________________________________
 From: Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 12:58 PM
Subject: HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.

Hooray! we have a "sonar" code coverage and code metrics job setup on
analysis.apache.org!

https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/org.apache.hbase:hbase

It looks like it may only run the small tests, but this still provides good
data points.

I found this especially interesting:
https://analysis.apache.org/plugins/resource/103783?page=org.sonar.plugins.design.ui.page.DesignPage

This was filed a ways back as INFRA-4581 -- if we have other things we want
to add tweak, we could file more INFRA jiras.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4581<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4581#comment-13455178>

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)