Flume >> mail # user >> Writing to HDFS from multiple HDFS agents (separate machines)

Re: Writing to HDFS from multiple HDFS agents (separate machines)
To be clear, I am referring to the segregating of data from different flume
sinks as opposed to the original source of the event.  Having said that, it
sounds like your approach is the easiest.

-Gary