MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.

Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.
Hadoop version 0.23
Oozie version 3.2.0.3

Even I could not find anything in the oozie code which disables success
file creation.

Little about our workflow.

We fork multiple MR jobs in our workflow.

Thanks,
Rahul
On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Rohini Palaniswamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]