HBase >> mail # dev >> Eclipse build broken?

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-30, 00:21
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-11-30, 01:29
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-30, 01:51
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-30, 02:06
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-30, 02:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-30, 12:42
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-30, 14:12
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-30, 19:41
+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-02, 23:55
Re: Eclipse build broken?
I recently added hbase-it to main pom, where it was previously missing, in
order to get it packaged.
The resource reference was there all along, I guess it "kicked in" now due
to the above.