HBase, mail # user - Re: Hadoop not working after replacing hadoop-core.jar with hadoop-core-append.jar

Re: Hadoop not working after replacing hadoop-core.jar with hadoop-core-append.jar
Michel Segel 2011-06-10, 11:12
Just a simple suggestion...
When you install Hadoop and HBase, you may want to go into /usr/lib/hadoop and create a symbolic link called hadoop.jar that points to the current hadoop jar. Do the same for hbase.
Then make all of your references to these sym links and environment variables as needed.
Makes life a lot easier.

Mike Segel