Hadoop >> mail # user >> About Hadoop Deb file

About Hadoop Deb file
Hello,

   I am using Ubuntu 12.04 Desktop.

   I had downloaded hadoop-1.1.1-1.deb file and check with md5 check-sum it
says verified and OK.

   But when I try to install on Ubuntu it gives warning
*Package is of bad quality.*

> *This could cause serious problems on your computer*
>
> *Lintian check results for /media/abc/hadoop_1.1.1-1_i386.deb:*
> *Use of uninitialized value $ENV{"HOME"} in concatenation (.) or string
> at /usr/bin/lintian line 108.*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/bin/task-controller*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/lib/libhadoop.a*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/lib/libhadoop.so*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/lib/libhadoop.so.1*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/lib/libhadoop.so.1.0.0*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/lib/libhadooppipes.a*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/lib/libhadooputils.a*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/lib/libhdfs.a*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/lib/libhdfs.so*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/lib/libhdfs.so.0*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/lib/libhdfs.so.0.0.0*
> *E: hadoop: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object
> usr/libexec/jsvc.i386 *

  What's gone wrong ??

  Thanks !!
--