Hive >> mail # user >> Multi-group-by select always scans entire table

Re: Multi-group-by select always scans entire table
Thank you very much Mark for your investigation and explanations.

I'm well aware of the fact that hadoop 0.7.1 is quite an old code and
that newer version might perform better - that is the main reason I
discussed it here instead of reporting it as a bug. For now it doesn't
bother me, as I have the workaround, but I will keep an eye on that
JIRA.

Jan