Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Apache Chukwa as TLP

[VOTE] Apache Chukwa as TLP
The Apache Chukwa project entered incubator in July of 2010. Since then
we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
the community, I think that Chukwa is ready for graduation from the
Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
process, we first must vote within the Chukwa community that we are
ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
described in [1].

Please cast your votes:

[  ] +1 Graduate Chukwa from Incubator
[  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Chukwa
[  ] -1 Reject graduation of Chukwa from Incubator

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

regards,
Eric