Accumulo >> mail # user >> Running Accumulo straight from Memory

RE: Running Accumulo straight from Memory
Even if you are just using memory, minor and major compactions are
important to get compression, handle deletes, get sequential access (cache
line efficiency), use iterators, and introduce locality groups.

Adam