HBase, mail # user - Premature EOF: no length prefix available

Re: Premature EOF: no length prefix available
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-02, 21:24
Try m2.2xlarge or m2.4xlarge if you can afford it, otherwise m1.xlarge.

This will address that OOME you mailed about because you will have a larger
RAM budget so can afford more heap. The FNFE/EINVAL issue is something else
I suspect but that is an educated guess.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)