Hive >> mail # user >> is Hive support TTL(time to live) now ?

+
Hezhiqiang 2012-11-29, 11:39
Re: is Hive support TTL(time to live) now ?
TTL for what ?

for hive queries or hive over thrift or anything else you have in mind?

for query execution they can run by default till the time map-reduce runs.

--
Nitin Pawar
+