Accumulo, mail # user - Mapreduce, Indexing and Logging

+
Aji Janis 2013-03-02, 20:11
+
John Vines 2013-03-02, 20:49
+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-03-03, 17:32
Re: Mapreduce, Indexing and Logging
Aji Janis 2013-03-03, 19:14
John and Ed thank you both for your responses.

Using Solr for search is a requirement. When we process data theres quite a
bit of information we are interested in indexing (dates, locations, etc)
and we use Solr for that. All the data will be stored in Accumulo after
processing and then indexed in solr. But since I am trying to do all the
processing in map reduce I was interested in hearing any limitations there
might be if N (>=60) mappers or reducers try to put things in solr after
processing and before writing to accumulo.

+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-03-04, 05:18