HBase >> mail # user >> HBase coprocessor callback for comet

Re: HBase coprocessor callback for comet
Please be a little more specific about where the notifications should be
received.

Your custom RegionObserver lives on region server.

I guess you want notifications to be delivered to your client, outside the
cluster.

Cheers