Drill, mail # dev - problems running tests in IntelliJ

+
Jason Altekruse 2013-12-27, 22:20
+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-28, 18:05
+
Jason Altekruse 2013-12-28, 20:51
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-12-29, 16:52
+
Rajika Kumarasiri 2013-12-31, 03:21
Re: problems running tests in IntelliJ
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-30, 15:01
Thanks Jason.

--- Original Message ---

From: "Jason Altekruse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: December 29, 2013 2:22 AM
To: "drill-dev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: problems running tests in IntelliJ

Hi Ravisankar,

I did a search on the codebase and it appears that this directory is set in
a number of different locations. It looks like many of them are just parts
of scripts that are setting the system variable DRILL_LOG_DIR. Other uses
appear in several different configuration files in two of the projects
sub-modules.

I unfortunately have not been keeping up with the actual codebase changes
the last few months, so there might be a solution to this already in the
works.

Do we have a good place to store global system configuration options like
this? Or is this not actually a global option that should be set in these
various locations?

- Jason Altekruse