Pig >> mail # user >> Coding standards of Pig

Re: Coding standards of Pig
Hello Raj,

  You might find these links useful :
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigPerformance
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/PigPerformance

And I don't have much idea as far as coding conventions are concerned as I
haven't seen much on that. I had come across this small section on the
reference manual though. You can visit it here :
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.8.1/piglatin_ref2.html#Conventions

HTH

Warm Regards,
Tariq