Pig >> mail # user >> does Pig sit on every node in cluster or just namenode??? Please help

Re: does Pig sit on every node in cluster or just namenode??? Please help
How are you invoking the pig query ? When you say it makes use of only the namenode, does it mean that it is running in local mode ?Or do you mean the namedone also a datanode and it is using only that datanode?

-Thejas