Zookeeper >> mail # user >> question about server reconfig

Re: question about server reconfig
That's interesting, I would say the opposite though.  ZK uses the myid file
when starting to know which node in the config file corresponds to itself.
 If the myid file doesn't match a "server.X" entry in the config file, then
I imagine it would fail to start successfully, not knowing which ip/ports
are for itself.  Maybe someone who isn't guessing should answer though.

~Jared