Zookeeper >> mail # user >> 2 server cluster?

+
Eric Pederson 2012-09-12, 02:23
Re: 2 server cluster?
Interestingly, we had a server kernel crash a few days ago which meant that
we only had two nodes up out of three. Which makes me wonder if three is
really a suboptimal cluster size. Perhaps 5 is a better odd number.
 On Sep 12, 2012 12:24 PM, "Eric Pederson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all -
>
> Is there any way to force ZK to accept 1 of 2 as being quorum?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Eric

+
Henry Robinson 2012-09-12, 02:25