HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?

Re: Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?
Moving the discution to the HBase mailing list... Hadoop user in BCC.
Please continue on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and not
[EMAIL PROTECTED].

Thanks,

JM