HDFS, mail # user - Re: Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?

Re: Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-15, 11:42
Moving the discution to the HBase mailing list... Hadoop user in BCC.
Please continue on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and not
[EMAIL PROTECTED].

Thanks,

JM