Drill >> mail # dev >> Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

Re: Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Steven just discovered the JAVA_HOME issue occurs when running on OSX as
well.  I believe the second is not an issue.  Steven, can you confirm that
Drill will run with defaults and only requires this file if you need to
override the defaults?

thanks,