Pig, mail # user - Multiple STORE statements in one script

Multiple STORE statements in one script
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-08, 14:11
Hello,

In a Pig script I want to store the results in 2 different MySql tables
(using DBStorage) and a file on HDFS. This means 3 different STORE
statements. Right now when I do that, it does give success message in the
logs but saves nothing. What am I missing? Is it even possible?

I know I can use MultiStorage from PiggBank but I think it i sonly for 2
HDFS files. I want to store in 2 different MySQL tables or a MySQL table
and an HDFS file.

Any recommendations? Thanks.

Regards,
Shahab