Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [DISCUSS] recipes package

+
FPJ 2013-05-15, 18:25
+
Dalimír Orfánus 2013-05-15, 19:41
+
Eric Pederson 2013-05-15, 19:48
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-05-15, 20:10
Re: [DISCUSS] recipes package
IMO curator's recipes are a lot more fully implemented than the zk stuff, but they are nice to have in zk as programming examples.

-m
On May 15, 2013, at 3:10 PM, "Flavio Junqueira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just to make clear, are you guys talking about Curator recipes or the
> recipes under src/recipes in the ZooKeeper project? I'm referring to the
> code in the package org.apache.zookeeper.recipes, which is under
> src/recipes. I'm not referring to Curator recipes.
>
> Let me add some more information. I'm asking because I have marked
> ZOOKEEPER-767 as "won't fix" and the patch is supposed to apply to the
> recipes package in the zookeeper project.  If we are still maintaining that
> code, then perhaps we need to work on that patch. This is what triggered my
> question.
>
> -Flavio

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-05-15, 20:07