Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Venkat Ranganathan

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-21, 01:31
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-06-21, 03:17
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-06-21, 04:05
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-21, 04:49
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Venkat Ranganathan
Congratulations Venkat

--
Regards
Vasanth kumar RJ