HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-25, 19:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-25, 20:11
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 21:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-26, 01:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-26, 07:38
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-26, 03:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 06:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-28, 05:02
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-27, 06:29
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 16:53
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:08
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 18:03
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-12-26, 20:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 04:05
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-27, 19:49
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-27, 21:35
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 21:03
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-27, 06:37
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-12-27, 19:26
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-29, 00:28
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-29, 00:34
+
Jesse Yates 2012-12-29, 19:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-31, 18:34
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-29, 00:33
Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Agreed. What do you think the backup plan should be?

I think we can request another run to get confidence in the change. What if that fails in the same way?

What we should avoid is piling on new changes while the test suite is failing. That's what happened with the 0.94 test suite.

-- Lars