Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.1-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-18, 22:20
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-07-20, 18:30
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-23, 13:39
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-07-23, 14:09
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-07-20, 22:33
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-07-25, 18:36
+
Ahmed Radwan 2012-07-25, 23:42
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-27, 03:30
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-09, 18:18
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-09, 18:34
+
Tom White 2012-07-26, 13:40
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.1-alpha
I ran some tests on the binary release on a small cluster (no security).
Everything went fine. +1

--Bobby

On 7/26/12 8:40 AM, "Tom White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>+1
>
>I verified the signature and checksums, built from the source package,
>and checked the license and notice files.
>
>Cheers,
>Tom
>
>On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.0.1-alpha that I
>>would like to release. This release is a bug-fix release which contains
>>critical security fixes including CVE-2012-3376.
>>
>> It is available at:
>>http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.1-alpha-rc0/

>> thanks,
>> Arun