HBase, mail # user - Can't enable, nor disable, nor truncate nor drop

Re: Can't enable, nor disable, nor truncate nor drop
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 08:33
Hello Alex,

       A possible reason for this problem could be that the znode
associated with this particular table is not behaving properly. In such a
case, you could do as suggested by Mr. Adrien. To do that follow these
points :

Stop Hbase
Stop ZK
Take a backup of ZK data