Pig, mail # user - JOIN fails with Index Out Of Bounds Error

Re: JOIN fails with Index Out Of Bounds Error
Thejas Nair 2011-09-16, 18:06
Hi Eli,
Can you please open a new jira as the root cause might be something
different ?
Can you add instructions on how to reproduce the issue ? You can link
this jira to the PIG-1131.

Thanks,
Thejas