Avro, mail # user - mapred: avro data file input to text-based csv output

Re: mapred: avro data file input to text-based csv output
Joe Crobak 2011-06-28, 12:46
We use Pig and AvroStorage [1] to do this.  It's a very small pig script,
something like:

register piggybank.jar
define AvroStorage o.a.p.pb.AvroStorage()
data = LOAD '$INFILE' using AvroStorage;
store data into '$OUTPUT' using PigStorage(',');

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-1748