MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.

How to find Blacklisted Nodes via cli.
Hi Guys,

How to find Blacklisted Nodes via, command line. I want to see job
Tracker Blacklisted Nodes and hdfs Blacklisted Nodes.

and also how to clear blacklisted nodes to clear start. The only option to
restart the service. some other way clear the Blacklisted Nodes.

please guide me.

-Dhanasekaran.