HBase >> mail # user >> Disable table works, but truncate says table does not exists

Disable table works, but truncate says table does not exists
Hi there,

I have a strange situation on one of my tables in HBase:

* disable/describe 'my_table' works (using HBase shell)
* truncate/drop doesn't - yells table does not exists.

How do I fix it?

HBase Shell quote:
hbase(main):003:0> disable 'my_table'
0 row(s) in 0.0480 seconds

hbase(main):004:0> truncate 'my_table'
Truncating 'my_table' table (it may take a while):

ERROR: Unknown table my_table!