HDFS, mail # user - Re: Hadoop 2.2.0 from source configuration

Re: Hadoop 2.2.0 from source configuration
Daniel Savard 2013-12-02, 17:10
Here is additional information about the HDFS:

$ hdfs dfsadmin -report
Configured Capacity: 3208335360 (2.99 GB)
Present Capacity: 534454272 (509.70 MB)
DFS Remaining: 534450176 (509.69 MB)
DFS Used: 4096 (4 KB)
DFS Used%: 0.00%
Under replicated blocks: 0
Blocks with corrupt replicas: 0
Missing blocks: 0

Datanodes available: 1 (1 total, 0 dead)

Live datanodes:
Name: 127.0.0.1:50010 (hosta.subdom1.tld1)
Hostname: hosta.subdom1.tld1
Decommission Status : Normal
Configured Capacity: 3208335360 (2.99 GB)
DFS Used: 4096 (4 KB)
Non DFS Used: 2673881088 (2.49 GB)
DFS Remaining: 534450176 (509.69 MB)
DFS Used%: 0.00%
DFS Remaining%: 16.66%
Last contact: Mon Dec 02 12:07:28 EST 2013
I see nothing that could explain the error. I can mkdir, put empty files,
list content.

Daniel Savard