MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.0-beta

As I've mentioned in my previous email, if we get YARN-701 in, we should
also get in the fix for unmanaged AMs in an un-secure setup in 2.1.0-beta.
Else is a regression of a functionality it is already working.

Because of that, to avoid continuing delaying the release, I'm suggesting
to mention in the release notes the API changes and behavior changes that
YARN-918 and YARN-701 will bring into the next beta or GA release.

thx