Kafka >> mail # dev >> Kafka 0.8 trial version

Kafka 0.8 trial version
Hi, Everyone,

Thanks to people who contributed to the project, we have made significant
progress in Kafka replication. Now, we'd like people to give it a try.
Please check out revision 1411070 from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/branches/0.8 and follow
the following wiki.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+0.8+Quick+Start

The code is expected to be stable and we are still looking into some
performance issues with hundreds of topic/partitions. If you see any
issues, please let us know.

Thanks,

Jun
+