Hadoop >> mail # user >> No lease on...

Re: No lease on...
Hi all,

Sorry for bother, but I could not send mail to this mailing list
directly, just trying to reply... I've met with the error message "552
552 spam score (8.0) exceeded threshold (state 18).", but I'm sure
I've written the email using Plain Text. Has anybody encountered the
same problem? Please help, thanks.

Best Regards,
Carp