Accumulo >> mail # dev >> feedback on Typo

+
Keith Turner 2012-08-11, 00:07
+
Ed Kohlwey 2012-08-13, 00:11
+
Keith Turner 2012-08-13, 15:02
+
Josh Elser 2012-08-13, 01:36
+
Keith Turner 2012-08-13, 16:06
+
Josh Elser 2012-08-13, 22:03
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-08-13, 21:12
Re: feedback on Typo
I think its not just about types, but specifically primitive types and
tuples.

So its avoiding being a full-fledged ORM solution like Gora.
> Am I right in assuming that this is about simplifying the API for
> storing typed data in the key, and not about providing a mechanism for
> query. Isn't this really just about storing stuff you've already
> decided was a good structure for whatever your query mechanism is?
+
Keith Turner 2012-08-15, 13:38
+
Marc Parisi 2012-08-15, 13:45