Pig, mail # user - opensource groovy workflow for pig, mysql, hadoop

opensource groovy workflow for pig, mysql, hadoop
Gerrit Jansen van Vuuren 2012-06-15, 17:15
Hi,

I saw the note about oozie earlier in the list. When I first saw it I
though XML == NO ## WAY.

I've  developed and opensourced a groovy based workflow software, that is
currently being used for the last 2 years in production by 3 companies (
MySpace, SpecificMedia, and Komli )

http://code.google.com/p/klej/

It has made things easier for the teams to program difficult business
workflows. Not without flaws but gets the job done, and separates
configuration from business logic.

Regards,
 Gerrit