Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Commits breaking compilation of MR 'classic' tests

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-09-27, 21:23
Re: Commits breaking compilation of MR 'classic' tests
Fair, however there are still tests which need to be ported over. We can remove them after the port.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.