Attached are notes from this weeks hangout.
Michael, if you would like to add my gmail address as an editor to the
hangout document I can post my notes there without making you copy them.
Jacques - I took some notes during your brief description of the code
generation system. I have copied them below if you would like to expand on
it a little bit and throw it up on the wiki
- question to jacques? how does code generation work
- methods need to be implemented
- methods bodies need to be inserted somewhere
- simple scaler function- do setup, do eval
- scalar function is added to setup, eval added to do_eval
- mapping sets map function bodies to any function you want to
- in join, you have 6-8 abstract methods, that need to be populated
- apply multiple expression trees to each of the methods
- the mapping set is how you map particular expressions to the
- Jason Altekruse