Kafka >> mail # user >> New broker not receiving any data

New broker not receiving any data
Hey guys,

I think I remember this being a known issue, but thought I should ping the
list anyway.

I just added a new broker to the cluster (0.7.1), but it won't start
receiving data until I manually create the topic directories in the log
directory.

Is there a patch for this I can use? I presume it's fixed in 0.8.
--
Matthew Rathbone
Foursquare | Software Engineer | Server Engineering Team

+
Jun Rao 2013-04-30, 04:48