Kafka >> mail # user >> Question about Partitions not receive equal number messages

Re: Question about Partitions not receive equal number messages
I suspect each of the threads are not assigned equal number of messages to
send. I don't think it matter whether you use one producer or more as long
as you distribute work amongst those threads equally.

Thanks,
Neha