Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback - 2013-03-29, 15:28

Re: Kafka wiki Documentation conventions - looking for feedback
Hi,

I've added an example program for using a SimpleConsumer for 0.8.0. Turns
out to be a little more complicated once you add Broker failover. I'm not
100% thrilled with how I detect and recover, so if someone has a better way
of doing this please let me (and this list) know.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/0.8.0+SimpleConsumer+Example

Thanks,

Chris