Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: delete a topic

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-22, 17:57
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-22, 18:15
+
Vadim Keylis 2013-08-22, 18:41
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-22, 19:25
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-22, 19:30
+
Vadim Keylis 2013-08-22, 20:02
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-22, 21:00
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-23, 20:35
Re: delete a topic
I mean I think the meta point Neha is making, is that clearly we need
tooling support for topic deletion. We just haven't done it yet. This is
kind of silly but works okay for us temporarily (we don't really delete
topics).

-Jay

+
Andrew Otto 2013-08-23, 21:57