Kafka, mail # user - Re: How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect? - 2013-04-19, 05:51

Ryan Chan 2013-04-17, 16:30
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-17, 17:30
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-18, 03:03
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-18, 21:32
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-19, 05:47
Re: How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?
I made the patch to create the chroot and it doesn't handle multiple zk
addresses.

We fixed it but I guess that patch didn't get submitted. I will make a
ticket here to get that done.