Kafka >> mail # user >> How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?

Re: How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?
I made the patch to create the chroot and it doesn't handle multiple zk
addresses.

We fixed it but I guess that patch didn't get submitted. I will make a
ticket here to get that done.