Kafka >> mail # user >> LeaderNotAvailable Exception

+
Yin Yin 2013-04-23, 23:16
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-24, 01:08
+
Chris Curtin 2013-04-24, 14:40
RE: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
This exception happens only once. But there is another error for each producer request
  [2013-04-24 14:47:39,077] WARN [KafkaApi-0] Produce request: Leader not local for partition [topic1,0] on broker 0 (kafka.server.KafkaApis)  Here is the information I get from kafka-list-topic, which indicates that borker0 is the leader for topic1 and partition 0  [2013-04-24 14:56:03,948] INFO zookeeper state changed (SyncConnected) (org.I0Itec.zkclient.ZkClient)
topic: topic1   partition: 0    leader: 0       replicas: 0     isr: 0   > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
> Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:38:23 +0000
>
> Hi Jun,
>
> This exception also gave me a hard time. In my case, I didn't create the topic
> before using it for producing.
>
> Regards,
>
> Libo

+