Kafka >> mail # user >> LeaderNotAvailable Exception

RE: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
This exception happens only once. But there is another error for each producer request
  [2013-04-24 14:47:39,077] WARN [KafkaApi-0] Produce request: Leader not local for partition [topic1,0] on broker 0 (kafka.server.KafkaApis)  Here is the information I get from kafka-list-topic, which indicates that borker0 is the leader for topic1 and partition 0  [2013-04-24 14:56:03,948] INFO zookeeper state changed (SyncConnected) (org.I0Itec.zkclient.ZkClient)
topic: topic1   partition: 0    leader: 0       replicas: 0     isr: 0   > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]