Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka broker not respecting log.roll.hours? - 2013-04-27, 21:37

Dan Frankowski 2013-04-25, 19:45
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-26, 04:49
+
Dan Frankowski 2013-04-26, 06:13
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-26, 14:40
+
Dan Frankowski 2013-04-26, 15:20
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-04-26, 16:52
+
Adam Talaat 2013-04-26, 17:33
Re: Kafka broker not respecting log.roll.hours?
I believe there is a separate watcher thread. The only issue is upon
restart the broker forgets when the file was created. The behavior I
described (files can be appended to infinitely) is awkward for us. We have
tried to work around it.