Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka broker not respecting log.roll.hours? - 2013-04-27, 21:37

Re: Kafka broker not respecting log.roll.hours?
I believe there is a separate watcher thread. The only issue is upon
restart the broker forgets when the file was created. The behavior I
described (files can be appended to infinitely) is awkward for us. We have
tried to work around it.