Kafka, mail # user - Re: Please clean your ZK and Kafka data if you check out 0.8 HEAD - 2013-02-28, 08:05

Re: Please clean your ZK and Kafka data if you check out 0.8 HEAD
Is it possible to upgrade one without upgrading the other?  I did a git
pull, ./sbt update package.  Then for kicks I did sbt clean package, just
to be sure.

ben

+
Swapnil Ghike 2013-02-28, 08:18